INDUSTRY TRADE CREDIT GROUPS
- Book Publishers Credit Group
Members must be original publishers of books (hardcover, paperback, or eBooks), must be a national distributor, and have 75% of non-institutional volume to resellers and retailers for resale.
- Canadian Computer & Consumer Electronics Distributors Trade Group
Companies must be a distributor with a distributor SIC code and are resellers of computer products and services of the computer products industry.
- Latin American Consumer Products Export Trade Group
Computer & Consumer Electronic Distributors selling to the regions of all Latin American, Caribbean & Puerto Rican customers, brokers, and traders located in the Florida 305, 954, 754, & 786 area codes.
- National Computer Products Distributors Trade Group
Companies must be a distributor with a distributor SIC code and selling equipment intended for everyday use such as entertainment & communications equipment. Some products classed would include telephones, MP3 players, audio equipment, televisions, calculators, GPS automotive navigation systems, mobile audio systems, mobile video systems, digital cameras, Playback and recording of video media such as DVDs and camcorders.
- National Fence Products Credit Group
Companies must be in the wholesale or manufacturing business of fencing products; no installers.
- National Swimming Pool & Spa Industry Credit Group
This group is for manufacturers of swimming pools, spas, and related accessories.
- National Tire Distributors Industry Credit Group
Membership is open to Tire Distributor Wholesalers only.
- National US & Canadian Tire Manufacturers Credit Group
Companies must be engaged predominantly in the manufacturing of tires, tubes or tread rubber, or a financial institution acting as a factor representing one or more tire, tube or tread rubber manufacturers, selling to the wholesale or retail tire trade.
- National Wire, Cable, & Communications Credit Group
Membership is open to companies that engage in the sale, installation, maintenance, or manufacturing of cable and or accessories, including services, relating to voice, data, or power utilities, and not limited to cable TV.
- Statewide Building Materials & Hardware Suppliers Group
Member companies are wholesalers who sell to suppliers (not contractors). This group covers the entire state of Florida.
- Southeast Equipment & Utilities Suppliers Trade Group
This group is made up of underground supply companies and equipment companies (sale or rental). They sell to developers, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Statewide Agricultural & Turf Suppliers Credit Group
Any business supplying products (chemicals, fertilizer, seed, irrigation) or a service, other than financing, to the agriculture or turf industry in Florida
- Southeast Roofing Suppliers Trade Group
Companies that purchase roofing & sheet metal products from manufacturers and sell primarily to contractors and subcontractors.
- West Coast Florida Building Suppliers Trade Group
Construction suppliers, cement, truss, tile, lumber, etc. in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk & Orange counties.
- Wholesale Electrical Suppliers Trade Group
This group covers the West Coast of Florida and Miami/Dade area. It is made up of electrical supply companies selling, selling to developers, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing Suppliers Trade Group
This group is made up of supply companies selling HVAC and Plumbing products to developers, contractors, and sub-contractors.