WHY NACM TAMPA
WHO WE ARE
We are an NACM association (an employee owned ESOP) with an internet based system, providing credit exchange to members on a secured environment.
We are NACM Tampa, a proud affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management. Our members and clients are located in Florida and around the country. We service a variety of industry credit groups in the greater Tampa area and surrounding cities, statewide and throughout the US and Canada.
We also offer customized software solutions for accounting, payroll, credit groups and more.
Real time credit reports, alerts, historical data and meeting
preparation are automated and online.
WHAT WE DO
NACM members are business credit grantors in manufacturing, wholesaling, service industries and financial institutions. Business credit is an integral part of the American economy. The business credit executive (the NACM member) is an essential player in our free enterprise system. Virtually every business transaction that concerns another business involves credit. NACM members are serviced by affiliates throughout the country and by NACM National, the national headquarters office.
NACM’S PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
- To promote honest and fair dealings in credit transactions
- To assure good laws for sound credit
- To foster and facilitate the exchange of credit information
- To encourage efficient service in the collection of accounts
- To promote and expedite sound credit administration in international trade
- To encourage education for credit work, through colleges, universities, home-study courses and other means
- To foster and encourage research in the field of credit
- To disseminate useful and instructive articles and ideas with respect to credit management techniques
- To promote economy and efficiency in the handling of estates of insolvent, embarrassed or bankrupt debtors
- To provide facilities for the investigation and prevention of fraud